Looking for Scrap? A ScrapBlog Template That Is!

Free Blogger Templates from Hongkiat.com's Blog

Here's a nice looking ScrapBlog that would go nicely with your personal blog, craft blog or basically your scrap blog! These free blogger templates just keep piling up on the internet, but where to get the right one for your blog? It's not as easy as it looks dude I get majority of my templates by searching for hours! Of course I will tire searching just to get the one that really fits.

So here's a cool one I discovered from Hongkiat.com's Blog:

My ScrapBlog


Seeing this template kinda reminds me of my teenage days where I used to collect info's of my close friends such as their names, nicknames, hobbies, fave movies, and crushes! Yeah I know, too girly... Anyway, I've grown up now and ventured on a different hobby.

So for more free blogger templates, check it out here. I bet you'll surely find one that's fit for your blog. Enjoy! And if you want the professional type of blog template where you're the sole owner of that design, why not check out Offshoring Inc.'s low-cost web design services and hire a professional



Stumble Upon Toolbar
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: