Free Flash Templates: Photo Galleries

Free Flash Templates from Flashmo.com

If you're searching for a great-looking and fresh photo gallery template for your website, why not try Flashmo's designs? I've seen it, used it, and really glad I did! Just check out these awesome, yet simple, free flash templates:

Horizontal Fisheye Gallery

Horizontal Fisheye Gallery - Free Flash Templates

Since I know nothing about flash, these templates puzzles me ^_^

You've got to admit, it's really cool!

Circular Thumbnail Gallery


Now this flash template would look good on an Anime website! The black background may seem plain and boring for some people, but to me it's the element that enhances the color of the pictures placed on top of it, making them look more alive and attractive.

So if you're hiring graphic designers to make you templates like these two, never forget that the background color is also important.


Stumble Upon Toolbar
Bookmark and Share

0 comments: